cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

ITV Player

I have got ITV Player on the Now TV box, but it doesn't appear to have as much content as I would expect.  I was wondering if I was missing something obvious?

I would expect at least 7-day catch-up so I could watch, for example, more than one episode of Coronation Street.  (The description in the Channel Store says "ITV Player offers 30 days free catch up of all the shows you know and love.") 

But when I go to the main ITV channel in 'Guide' it just shows today and yesterday.  If I go to 'C' in the A-Z it just shows one episode of Coronation Street.  Are further episodes available via some method I'm not seeing?

I know this is an ITV problem rather than a Now TV one, but I was wondering if any users could help me?  Thanks.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

There is a way to get more episodes of corrie. It is a bit long winded but it does work.

If you play the latest episode and then press the pause button you will see a box that says something like more episodes. Click on that box and you can get all the older ones.

Hope that helps.

Rich

View solution in original post

435 REPLIES 435
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

We apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please let us know what happens? 

Does the app load or are you having issues with the shows itself? 

Do you see any error messages? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there a way to get Local ITV news (My area is Meridian) Cant find it on the ITV app on the Now tv box, but I may be supid.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately regional news isn't available on the ITV Hub. The best you can do is submit the idea for feedback at the ITV Hub customer feedback forum in the hope that they may implement this idea in the future.

http://itvhub.uservoice.com

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately regional news isn't available on the ITV Hub. The best you can do is submit the idea for feedback at the ITV Hub customer feedback forum in the hope that they may implement this idea in the future.

http://itvhub.uservoice.com

Cheers. will do.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I made a suggestion on the ITV hub site, if you want to vote it up heres the link

I support 'Localised news.' - what do you think? http://itvhub.uservoice.com/forums/247805-the-itv-hub/suggestions/10962939-localised-news

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi itv player has vanished from my now tv box.... Where's it gone.?And how do I get it back
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's been rebranded as ITV Hub. If it's not on your home screen it should be available in the Channel Store. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can i view previous episodes that are not showing under Featured ie last weeks Coronation Street?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

To see more episodes you need to start playing the current episode, wait until the ads have finished and the programe itself starts, then press the pause button on the remote. You will then be able to click left and OK on the remote to select 'view all episodes' to get to the rest of the episodes that are available.

This bizarre behaviour is the way the app has been designed I'm afraid.

I'd like to think that ITV will update their Roku app to make the process of selecting more episodes easier but so far they've not done anything about it!

Hope that helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much, We thought we were going MAD !!!!!!!!, thought maybe the content was not even there to view......... its not mentioned any where i can see. THANK YOU.