cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Issues with Madam Secretary episodes 29 -21 season 2 via app on apple tv

We have been experiencing issues with the playback of the last 3 espisodes of Madam Secretary season 2, where the picture is pixelating with every slight movement. With each episode it is getting worse, we have checked the hardware and all cables are ok, we have also watched earlier episodes in season 2 and gone back to season 1 where we know we did not have any issues and these are all streaming fine, smoothly with no pixilation. 

Its getting to a point where we cannot watch the episodes as its so bad in jumping and pixilating. We are on high fibre optic broadband with no other issues with any other programmes on nowtv, it just seems to be this series. Please can you let me know if anyone else has experienced this and what youve done to fix it? 

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had the same issue. No fix yet. Tried restarting, on/off etc.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Thanks for letting us know , Are you able to let me know if your Apple TV is 1/3 Gen or 4th Gen

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is 3rd Gen if that's any help.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brill thanks @Anonymous User, Will get this tested and raised to the content team.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Season 2 episode 20 has vanished from catch up (9 days remaining), assuming its related to this issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Thanks for letting me know.

It look's like it's been removed from all platforms , I will get it reported today.

Thanks again

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It still isn't fixed and only 6 days left before Epsiode 20 expires and if it isn't fixed before then, then that's another series stuffed by technical issues.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I'd also appreciate an update given the imminent expiry, thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another day past and again still not resolved.  Reported it to technical support who advise not aware of any problem?????

They just go through the motions of advising to factory re-set everything and just don't seem bothered.  Then they move onto quoting it's a broadcasting rights issue.

So if that is the case why was the episode there about 11 days ago showing 11 days to expire.

Now only about 5 days left before Episode 20 expires and I doubt it will be fixed, so thanks again NowTV for the useless service.  Subscribers are paying for content and you should fix issues within a minimum of 48 hours like the other streaming firms.

This is the 3rd series that I have had experience of where technical support just don't get things fixed before the expiry date and an important episode is missing or broken rendering the rest of the series pointless to watch, unless it is repeated.