cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Irritated

I have just started to watch "The Level"  only to find that only 3 of the 6 episodes of the series are available !!! Seriously - what is the point in that ? Who is going to watch a show and half way through think - oh I don't think I'll watch the rest of it - if you are enjoying it you want to see the whole series - come on Now TV get a grip!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. That's because they are catch-up episodes rather than a complete boxset. Only the first 3 episodes have been aired on ITV Encore. Episode 4 will air tomorrow night (Monday) with the catch-up episode added shortly after, episode 5 the week after, etc.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. That's because they are catch-up episodes rather than a complete boxset. Only the first 3 episodes have been aired on ITV Encore. Episode 4 will air tomorrow night (Monday) with the catch-up episode added shortly after, episode 5 the week after, etc.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy I thought because it had already aired on ITV that they would put all the episodes up but if it is currently airing on Encore then that makes sense.

Guess I will have to be patient ! 

Thanks for clearing that up for me 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episodes 1 - 5 available, but not so 6. Annoyed that I watched them almost back to back and can't view final one! Any ideas?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

According to the Sky TV Planner Episode 6 of "The Level" will be shown live on air tonight at 11pm.

I would assume this episode 6 should then be available a few hours later on the nowtv catchup service where you will have 30 days to watch it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, never thought of looking further. Just assumed (wrongly) it'd already been aired
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Personally speaking I prefer to use Sky's very own 7-day TV Listings Guide...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I'll take a look