cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Instinct ep4 not working

Tried to watch the episode through live TV, watch from the start, but it wouldn't load, black screen, spinning logo. However watching live was ok. Switched box off and on, still no luck. Every other channel was working fine, and still is. Now the episode is finished, and it still won't play. So frustrating, and always seems to be sky witness ( living) 

34 REPLIES 34
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Could you get this looked into, please. This is what the episode looks like on a smart box. On a smart stick and Roku Streamin Stick+ I just get diagonal flashing lines.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just sat down to watch it to and the screen is covered In yellow and red blocks. I’ve had a look and it’s working on the app on my phone and it is. Now tv please look into this as it’s obviously a problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Mark_Weinreb @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hello! Thank you for flagging, Im seeing the same issue on my side. Ill get this to the technical team asap.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update on this?  I too am.being met with multicoloured vertical lines  on my screen. Thanks.

Hello! Thank you for flagging, Im seeing the same issue on my side. Ill get this to the technical team asap.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. All fine except this episode. No success on Now TV box. It works fine on my phone but it will not cast to my Chromecast without just showing streaky screen.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Any update on this?  I too am.being met with multicoloured vertical lines  on my screen. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not working on Samsung TV app. No more green screen, just the loading icon. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As this problem has been acknowledged at your end and not with the users I’m assuming that you Tech team dose not work over the weekend as it’s been days for you to re-upload this episode. When is this likely to be fixed?

Sinelg
Advocate

Me too. Started watching yesterday (Saturday) afternoon, watched episodes 1, 2 and 3, tried to watch 4, but logo just spins. It's still the same now. I have 2 black boxes, 1 in lounge, 1 in the bedroom, and it's the same on both. All other programmes seem to be working ok. When I decide to give up watching the spinning logo, then I get the coloured vertical lines. Very disappointing as I was really enjoying this programme. At least I know it's not just me, but hope it's fixed soon. 

PAMDILL
Advocate

When trying to watch it as continuing from previous episode I get the kindl when trying to get it from the list I get the rotating circles, this has been since Friday on the Now TV box