cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

ITV Player

I have got ITV Player on the Now TV box, but it doesn't appear to have as much content as I would expect.  I was wondering if I was missing something obvious?

I would expect at least 7-day catch-up so I could watch, for example, more than one episode of Coronation Street.  (The description in the Channel Store says "ITV Player offers 30 days free catch up of all the shows you know and love.") 

But when I go to the main ITV channel in 'Guide' it just shows today and yesterday.  If I go to 'C' in the A-Z it just shows one episode of Coronation Street.  Are further episodes available via some method I'm not seeing?

I know this is an ITV problem rather than a Now TV one, but I was wondering if any users could help me?  Thanks.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

There is a way to get more episodes of corrie. It is a bit long winded but it does work.

If you play the latest episode and then press the pause button you will see a box that says something like more episodes. Click on that box and you can get all the older ones.

Hope that helps.

Rich

View solution in original post

435 REPLIES 435
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Let's hope the updated hub stops the freezing otherwise I dont understand why NOWTv can legitimately advertise Live ITV available on their boxes, because it isnt available because it is unwatchable.  The choice of episode is easier though.

However, the new updated app unfortunately now doesnt show what is currently live on all the ITV channels;  not very helpful as you have to look it up on a TV guide first to find out what is currently showing. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oooops - knew it was too good to be true!!!!   STILL freezing.  Plus it's thrown me out 3 times this morning to the menu.  Good grief — when will this work properly for goodness sake!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is a bug in the ITV hub app on now TVs boxes. When you are watching a show for a while it through you out to the main menu for some reason. Can you confirm there is a fix on the way as this is annoying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How come itv freezes doing my head in can this be fixed.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry for the issues you've encountered with the ITV Player app on our NOW TV Box. 

Unfortunately, as this is a third party app we're not able to look into this on our end. Have you tried contacting ITV in regards to this issue? 

I believe ITV was looking into a similar issue with their app, however we're not sure of the status of this at this moment in time. 

Sorry again, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This worked for me . Thank you