cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITV Hub

Hi

For some reason I can no longer watch ITV live? Been two weeks now & every time it comes up saying ‘program unavailable on this platform’ or something along those lines. Anyone else had or having this issue? 

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Does any of the other live channels for example ITV 2 work on the App ?

If so, it could be a live broadcast licence rights issue where ITV are not permitted to stream this particular TV show on their App.

If all shows on ITV 1 are displaying the same message, then you could try re installing the ITV App,if still no success you may have to contact ITV support about this.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just checked the TV Guide and it's The Harry Potter movie, so i would suspect ITV haven't got the broadcasting rights from the studio to live stream this movie on their ITV Hub App.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes  same thing happening to me but now i have sound and a screen saying hdcp error ?  worst thing joining now tv , been a nightmare since day one , just  want to switch on the tv and watch a programme but it never happens , i usually give up 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The content shown on the ITV Hub has got nothing to do with nowtv, where you need to take this up with ITV direct.

With regards to the HDCP message try unpluging the mains power to your device or swapping the HDMI port on your TV.

If you can still use the nowtv remote on the nowtv device with the TV screen, then to save getting out of the chair, go to the settings menu, select systems, then select power, then click on power restart (Hopefully that will clear the HDCP message).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes cant get itv hub now