Not applicable

ITV Hub

ITV Hub replacing ITV Player.

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/press-releases/itv-launch-itv-hub

Will NOW TV be updated to follow suit?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it will be up to ITV to update their app, not NOW TV.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you get more than 7 day catch up with itv hub

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can you get more than 7 day catch up with itv hub

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yes, you can. content is typically available on their for at least 28 days. Although length of availability does depend on the content and the agreements that ITV have with rights holders.

Although I will admit, ITV need to sort out ITV hub's interface on the NOWTV box and Roku because the interface as it is. Can make it a bit difficult to access content.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I can only get 7 days on mine. 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User that only because the interface which is quite frankly one of the worst interfaces I have ever seen makes it look that way. Once you've started to play a piece of content . If you press one of the arrow keys on your remote. You should see an option appear on screen for 'more episodes' ITV home will make you watch adverts before an episode starts playing and you won't be able to get to the more episodes to until you have watched the adverts and the actual episode starts playing

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see the option to see all content at the bottom of the screen, but the remote does not let be access it?  Help!!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you are referring to the 'main/opening' screen (or UI), you should be able to use the remote controls 'down' arrow (below the OK button) to navigate to the bottom of screen/UI.

If you're not referring to the 'main/opening' screen/UI. Can you take a picture of what you are seeing?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I think I have worked it out. When playing the old episode, press "Pause"
( as I have been told on the forum) and "View All Episodes", ">" and "Set
Pin" is shown at the bottom. I hadn't noticed before, but the ">" is
highlighted blue. I was trying to press the down-arrow to get to those
three options, but because the ">" is highlighted, I should have pressed
the left-arrow to move to "View All Episodes". All recent episodes are
then shown! Duh!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please see my latest post.  Thanks for your help.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Glad you got there in the end, now you can finally catch-up! 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Is it still previous eps of Corrie you are trying to get to?

Start playing the current episode, wait until the ads have finished and the programme itself starts, then press the pause button on the remote. You will then see an option to view all episodes. Press left on the remote to highlight the option then press OK and it will bring up all the previous episodes that are available to watch.