cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I selected the six month deal but it does not show on account

Why is my 6month pass not showing in my account. This gave great discount buying in advance but my account shows I will be paying the full subscription once the 14day introductory is over? The online chat button is also impossible to find so I cant ask anybody at NOWTV whats going on

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you got multiple NowTV usernames or a SKY ID ?

If so check that you haven't applied the 6 month pass on those accounts by mistake.

Also, go into "My Account" with your correct user name and check your "Purchase History"

Another thing when you go into your account under "My Passes" is there still an option to click on "apply voucher pass" ?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I'm going to send you an email with a request for a bit more information about the offer.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have had a similar issue i just bought my 6 month plan and the box hasnt arrived yet which is fine but i bought a entertainment pass with it and i cant access any shows still on my devices, every time i go to watch a show it prompts me to purchase a one month pass which ive already got a 6 month one purchased, its also not showing up in my purchase history

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

welcome to the forum.

Do you mean you bought one of the NOW TV boxes that comes with 6 months entertainment? If so, the six months doesn't appear on your account automatically. You'll need to wait until your box arrives, then you'll find a scratchcard inside with a code on. Once you follow the instructions to apply that code to your account then you'll have your 6 months of entertainment to watch on your devices.