cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a 3 month Entertainment Pass in May and it does not appear to be recognised now. Why?

I purchased a 3 month entertainment pass

Thank you for your purchase with NOW TV. You’re all set! Your order details for today are:

Order Reference:

451M36769893

Order Date:

19-May-2016

Today's Payment:

GBP 17.99

It is not working now - can you please let me know why.  Thank you.

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. bought a 5 month one 2 weesk ago. now says auto renewing next month

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Same problem here. bought a 5 month one 2 weesk ago. now says auto renewing next month

Hi @Anonymous User,

This would suggest that your 'free 14 day trial' is about to expire. And you need to enter your 5 month voucher pass code now!

And just-so-everyone-knows: -

• Your NOW TV subscription(s) will run for its full duration, even if it's cancelled after the first day.
  • Your NOW TV subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if it's not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply Voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No i have had now tv for months.. just finshed one 5 month period..  added a code on the 13th of may and it said active...Then they charged us on the 16th andno mention of new 5 month voucher

Just used chat support who say they have no history of it. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Quick question did you check your 5 month pass by going to the NowTV website then select My Account (enter your correct username) and then select My Passes, this should tell you that you are on a voucher with the next payment date due or did you check your pass on a mobile device with the NowTV app ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes i have checked everything. I have bank statement saying i bought the voucher.. but got rid of receipt when it was added..

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you used any other NowTV username or Sky ID in the past, if so check them in My Account  > My Passes just in case you accidentally used an older username when you applied the 5 month voucher code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

never had another account. I wonde rif I can contact game wher ei bought it and see if they can prin tthe same recipt of again??

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Suppose it's worth a try, hopefully they will have the record of your transaction and possibly give you a copy of the original code receipt (never used the Game NowTV gift card before, so i don't know what the procedure is). 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

never had another account. I wonde rif I can contact game wher ei bought it and see if they can prin tthe same recipt of again??

Oh I understand now...

When you entered your voucher pass code (from Game), did you check 'My passes' in your account to make sure the 'Offer Ends' and 'Due On' dates were correct?

How long ago did you purchase the 'electronic' voucher pass from Game? The usually expire after 6 months!

Cheers