cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't want to paying twice

I have been given a gift of two entertainment passes. How can I use these without NOW also taking money from my card account?

"HELP"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Go to the 'My passes' area of your 'My Account' and submit the voucher code where it says 'Apply a voucher' 😉

Your 'roll-over' subscription will automatically be transfered to your voucher at its 'Due on' time, without you losing any days 😉

You will only be able to submit one voucher at a time. So make a note of your 'Offer ends on' dates...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Go to the 'My passes' area of your 'My Account' and submit the voucher code where it says 'Apply a voucher' 😉

Your 'roll-over' subscription will automatically be transfered to your voucher at its 'Due on' time, without you losing any days 😉

You will only be able to submit one voucher at a time. So make a note of your 'Offer ends on' dates...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

A quick question what are the duration of each of the entertainment passes and are these vouchers with the code on a card or receipt ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Make sure that you apply the second voucher within the last 30days of the first voucher expires (The green apply voucher button should reappear again next to your entertainment pass under My Passes).

If you don't want to continue with the NowTV monthly subscription entertainment service (i.e being charged £7.99 per month) after both vouchers have expired, then make sure that you cancel your pass before the second voucher offer expires.

Should you wish to continue with the entertainment service after your two vouchers have finished, then the most cost effective method would be to purchase and add further vouchers to your account.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are one month passes for entertainment. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I might be wrong, but i wasn't aware of a 1 month entertainment voucher ?

Are the 1 month entertainment passes some sort of NowTV promo offer i.e. new customers for example and are there any T&C restrictions ?