cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I cancelled my free trial and I was still charged for it and I'm not happy, so I wish a refund please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Have you been able to sort it out yet?

Let us know if not, we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

246 REPLIES 246
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I got the free trial for an entertainment pass, however after the 14 day period ended, I did not realise and forgot to cancel it. After the trail ended I did not had the money within my bank account, so I attempted to cancel my pass, however NOWTV app will not let me cancel my pass, how do I fix this and cancel it?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

When did your 14 day free trial expire? Sometimes it can take a few days for NOW TV's billing system to process your 'roll-over' payment and show-up within the 'My passes' area of your 'My Account'.

Cheers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello, my trial ended over a month ago, I forgot to cancel it and only realised a day after it ended, however it will not let me cancel the account because the money is not in my account
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jordan, you can't cancel through the app, you have to log in to the now tv/sky website here

https://skyid.sky.com/signin/nowtv

and choose 'my passes' where you get the option to cancel. I know it's strange that you cannot do it via the app but using now tv login in in a separate browser does definitely work.  Hope this helps. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thats most odd @Anonymous User,

The official way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is via your NOW TV account. It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

Cancellations.PNG

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires and retention offers, if any...

If the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed correctly, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV.

If you encounter any problems with the above mentioned procedure I suggest you explain your issue to a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

trying to cancel now tv entertainment pass :

"Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

How convenient...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've just had the same thing.I can do everything but as soon as it comes to that final click it tells me service unavailable.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

That's odd...

What devices are you guys using to perform cancellation?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had exactly the same message and makes me suspicious that we are being prevented from cancelling our passes intentionally.  I am using a Mac

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks,

We're looking into this currently to resolve the matter.

Thanks

Eddie