cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I cancel now tv entertainment pack on vodafone?

My free RED offer expires this month and I have followed instructions to cancel my NOW TV Entertainement pack via NOWTV, however the option to cancel is not present. Tried to action this from my Vodafone account, which just tells me to cancel it from my NOWTV account.

Can anyone help me on this?

3 REPLIES 3
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

If you have an Entertainment Pass as part of your vodafone contract it will end automatically if your contract is due to come to an end, your billing for the Entertainment Pass is part of your vodafone contract so there's no danger of us taking a payment for it unless you choose to take out and Entertainment pass with NOW TV.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel it... How do I do it??  

What are the steps I need to take? 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The official way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is via your NOW TV account.

It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Please note: If some icons are missing you might have to temporarily disable any 'ad-blocking' plug-ins you may have running.
  • Then click on the coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

cancellation.PNG

• A new "Was it something we said?" area should open up, which looks like this: -

was it something we said.PNG

• Select the appropriate response.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions and retention offers (if any)...

After the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed in full, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV - Which you should keep for future reference.

Cheers