Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

History channel

I would be more then happy to have this
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User there have been a number of requests for this channel. I would like to see it myself. I have H2 on my Virgin but would have to upgrade to most expensive package to get History. Only other way I know to get it whilst it is not on Now is TV Player plus which is £4.99, has an android app and is available on Amazon boxes amongst other devices.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User there have been a number of requests for this channel. I would like to see it myself. I have H2 on my Virgin but would have to upgrade to most expensive package to get History. Only other way I know to get it whilst it is not on Now is TV Player plus which is £4.99, has an android app and is available on Amazon boxes amongst other devices.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you haven't already I'd recommend giving your vote and/or leaving a comment on the ideas board for the history channel. No guarantees but every vote counts.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/History-Channel-on-Entertainment-Pass/idi-p/179269

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the help probably get the amazon stick as well as my nowtv and for just over £12 my life is sound as a pound. I love history as well as ci. So with a little help and info all is good after having a afternoon snooze.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
If you wanted H2 or History why not get plusnet TV because I had enough of NOW TV smart box went with that option but do buy passes for sports , fox use app on my chrome cast
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I would if I had options, I live in a flat with communal dish. Thanks for the reply