cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

History channel programming

I've just noticed The Curse of Oak Island is on now tv. It ends tonight so I can't watch it. If I scroll to channels,  History Channel is not there, so how come some History Channel programs are there and why is it so hard to find. I have to scroll through All tv shows to find History Channel programs.

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User they were added when it was possible Discovery would be going. They were put under types rather than channel as History has not joined Now.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

But would it really be a problem to give History a slot in the on demand section it can be done with Viceland and they do not have a live channel

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous UserViceland joined as a channel albeit only on demand. History did not, Now were permitted to use some History and other similar programs.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

but if they had there own section in the guide you would not have to look through 500 odd programs in the documentaries section to find them