cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
herojan
Expert

Hawaii five o: season 8 ep 25

Hi

I am having trouble playing hawaii-5-o season 8 ep 25, I get the Sky intro advert and then just whirling circles for a while and then it just says that there is an error (no error code)

I have no trouble playing other content, such as Westworld.

• Roku Streaming Stick+ | S/W 8.1.0 | Now TV app v3.12.132 | Wifi (DHCP)
• Internet - Plusnet Fibre @ 36M

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hawaii 5-0, American Chopper and now Elementary not available to watch. 

Error 2 coming up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just had an email from now who said it is a issue with box box which I have disputed and pointed them to this discussion page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Just had an email from now who said it is a issue with box box which I have disputed and pointed them to this discussion page.

That's just about what we've come to expect recently from an almost non-existent customer service.

herojan
Expert

24 hours later and nothing from Now TV, and it looks like the issue is spreading to other shows.

I thought the reason for the new (awful) forum layout was to make it easier to pick and and correct these issues.

• Roku Streaming Stick+ | S/W 8.1.0 | Now TV app v3.12.132 | Wifi (DHCP)
• Internet - Plusnet Fibre @ 36M

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are the same Roku 3 and nowtv box, bove as above

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @herojan @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Mark_Weinreb @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Oddius @Anonymous User

Hi all! Thank you for flagging your issues and the detail you have provided. We have relayed these issues to the technical teams and they're investigating. We're aware that this issue is occuring over several different shows. Any updates will be posted here (and the other relevant threads)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this. It occured to me that the issue might be with the trailer ad that plays before the show on the box and not the actual epidsode itself. The other shows I have wcthed that have played fine haven't had ads before

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ok guys, I’ve not seen an official announcement yet but the boys and girls at NowTV Towers seen to have resolved the Hawaii 5-0 problem. I’m now watching episode 25 of season 8.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good to know @Mark_Weinreb

Hopefully I'll get to watch it tomorrow Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I can confirm it is working here this morning. Smiley Happy