cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
herojan
Expert

Hawaii five o: season 8 ep 25

Hi

I am having trouble playing hawaii-5-o season 8 ep 25, I get the Sky intro advert and then just whirling circles for a while and then it just says that there is an error (no error code)

I have no trouble playing other content, such as Westworld.

• Roku Streaming Stick+ | S/W 8.1.0 | Now TV app v3.12.132 | Wifi (DHCP)
• Internet - Plusnet Fibre @ 36M

23 REPLIES 23
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Can I add a “me too” to @herojan‘s post. So far I’ve tried a smart box, a smart stick and a Roku streaming stick+. I either get the error message noted above (stick+), dumped back to rhe episode menu (smart stick) or an infinate black screen (smart box).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And we can't access Episode 25 either. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm aIso having the same problem!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi it’s the same here in my TVs I have two boxes and neither work but I think I can get it on my phone but want to watch on tv with my hubby.  Please fix it soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing happening here on a Roku Streaming Stick+. When I proceeded to exit the app and go back in all I could get for episode 25 of series 8 of Hawaii Five-0 was the coloured busy display on a black screen. I can't find any other programmes with the issue.

@Karl-F @Anonymous User @Tony-D

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have the same problem. Our now tv box won't play it but it plays fine on my laptop

Oddius
Scholar

Snap also latest episode of Elementary.

TBH got a couple days left on my pass may well cancel. I've had enough with all the problems we've had since the last firmware update.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Add me to the list  😠