cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Growing number of episodes not appearing on catch-up

@Anonymous User In the last few days, more and more latest episodes are not showing on catch-up. Those I know about are “A Discovery of Witches “, “N.C.I.S. New Orleans” both from last night, “South Park season 22” from Thursday, “The Last Ship” episode 3. This last one is not due until next Wednesday, but I would have expected it show show with “available Wednesday” against it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Well, the three missing programs I mentioned in my initial post have now appeared. No sign of the missing future episode of the Last Ship as yet, but there are atill a few days to go.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have have just picked up on this too. Come to watch next episode of discovery of witches and it's not there. I also thought AHS may have been available on catch up but isn't? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After looking at other threads it would seem Now are having a number of technical issues and have been for at least a week. Have finally found AHS - it's finally been uploaded but had to search for it. I imagine we will just have to wait patiently for issues to be fixed for discovery of witches episode 3! 

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Well, the three missing programs I mentioned in my initial post have now appeared. No sign of the missing future episode of the Last Ship as yet, but there are atill a few days to go.