cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys anatomy seasons 1-13 missing!?!

So I’m currently catching up watching greys and I’m half way through season 4, I go to put it on and they’ve all disappeared apart from season 14?? Although it’s still allowing me to watch one episode I was half way through in season 4... HELP! Is this just an error or has it been removed?!
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m in the same boat now I’m stuck watching the ###### Halloween episode !
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m trying to fill the hole with scrubs.. not working...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too I’ve been watching for weeks got to series 7 😡😭😭😭
Anonymous User
Not applicable

💔💔💔💔 ruined my night😂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was half way through season 11 but now I'm left with only season 14 and episode 7 from season 10..... The Halloween episode. Pretty sure there wasn't any warning messages or expiry dates showing before they disappeared.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope no warning! It’s not meant to be removed until October 2018 either so who knows! Rather gutted tbh
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Started binge watching this a few weeks ago--was through most of Season 8 and it's suddenly gone--no warning, no dates of expiration--really hope it's just a mistake--!  Shame on NOW TV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spent a long time watching greys anatomy from series 1 to half way through season 7. I watched an episode today and then later all series except 14 has disappeared without any warning. I really hope this is a mistake. Customer services were not helpful at all. It seems unfair to remove box sets without any warning. So dissapointed
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same thing happened when I was watching Grey’s Anatomy last night, one minute all episodes are there, the next all of them except series 14 are gone. I just thought I’d leave it as it must’ve been a glitch and they’ll sort it out over night...however have checked this morning and nothing new to report, still the same. Come on NowTV give us an update!