cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys anatomy season 14

I'v just signed up to NOW TV so that I can watch season 14 of Greys Anatomy but I can't find it.

I can find seasons 1 to 13 but not the current season 14.

Looking through this forum it suggests that the episodes should be available until at least the end of the year so I don't know why I can't see them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone else with the same problem, when you search for Grey's Anatomy you'll see two listings, one from Sky Living and another from ABC Studios. Only the Sky Living one has S14 so make sure you choose this (or go via Entertainment > Channels > Sky Living > Grey's Anatomy)

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just gone to watch S14 too, looks like Ep 1 isn’t available until tomorrow 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There are loads of episodes missing! I'd got up to episode 4 before so wanted to start watching at 5 but 5 & 6 aren't there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

For anyone else with the same problem, when you search for Grey's Anatomy you'll see two listings, one from Sky Living and another from ABC Studios. Only the Sky Living one has S14 so make sure you choose this (or go via Entertainment > Channels > Sky Living > Grey's Anatomy)

all ther other season on abc studio is exopired in 6 day and season 14 now been added to abc studio  on entertainment pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can get this on Amazon Prime video. No sense paying extra for something I get elsewhere.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi all! Ive checked on our side and all of S14 seems to be available now, please let me know if anything is still missing for you. Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, 

I have just purchased NOW TV for the only purpose of watching S14 of Greys Anatomy. I've read in the comments that it was removed but then the newest comment says it's back now? I can only see up to S13 on ABC ... no sign of 14 anywhere.

@Anonymous User Please help!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Go to entertainment, then channels, then Sky Witness and under Greys Anatomy you will find 14 seasons.

Just be aware you have 26 days left to watch season 14 before it leaves nowtv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm confused,  should I be able to see season 14 now or are we still waiting? I can only find seasons 1-13 

Update... never mind, I've found it now! D'oh!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unbeliebly several of the episodes of Season 14 are now missing from Now TV. What kind of Mickey Mouse service is, that you have random episodes available and others not, not even in order?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can see episode 1 then 6 then 9 then 11

What happened to the in-between episodes please sort it out pronto.