cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys anatomy season 13

When will Grey's Anatomy season 13 be uploaded? This season started yesterday and I want to know if you will be uploading each chapter weekly just after aired in the USA or if you won't upload them at all.

132 REPLIES 132
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Unless otherwise stated, the catch-up episodes from the newest season for most 'Entertainment' series usually remain on the NOW TV service for around 30 days after their UK 'live' broadcast/streamed transmission date (much like they do with BBC iPlayer).

Grey's Anatomy also had an 11 week (77 day) 'mid-season' break, which has not helped matters!

The 'missing' episodes from season 13 could re-appear at some time on the NOW TV service, either as 'live' streams and/or as 'catch-up' streams or as a 'box set' but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated with the contents copyright holders. Or before the next new series begins - if there is one...

Cheers

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, the first 9 episodes of Season 13 have now expired. They were previously available as Catch Up for 30 days after being broadcast last year.

We have no confirmed date for when we'll have the full Box Set of the current season yet. But as some indication, the Season 12 Box Set arrived in October last year.

Hope this is helpful - feel free to give us a shout if you have more questions.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I'm new to this so not sure how it works - I  have just signed up to watch season 13 of Grey's anatomy since when I googled it this website seemed to show a few episodes of the season, starting episode 10, which is exactly where i left off. But after signing up, those few episodes disappeared - it only shows season 1-12. Any idea why that is, and when would they be back? 
Thank you!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What device are you using to access and play NOW TV content?

I can see episodes 10, 11 and 12 from season 13 on my 'smart' box...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

What device are you using to access and play NOW TV content?

I can see episodes 10, 11 and 12 from season 13 on my 'smart' box...

Hi, I'm using a windows laptop, but I thought this was more like a netflix-type website, just subscribe and watch? Nothing came in the website up about a smart box..?

and Thanks for replying!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

You can access and view NOW TV content on a wide range of devices. For more info see: What devices can I use to watch NOW TV?

However some devices may have different UI layouts than others. Hence my question 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm using microsoft internet explorer on my laptop. Thank you for the info, I downloaded microsoft silverlight as suggested by the page and was able to watch episodes.. however it still only shows seasons 1-12 only. What about the 'smart box' you mentioned..can you tell me how to get that please? It didn't come across..all I did was sign up for a 14-day free trial.. could that be why I can't access the new episodes?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User,

If your laptop is running Windows 8.1 (or higher), it's recommended that you install the NOW TV Windows app instead of using a web browser that requires Silverlight. 

After installing the new NOW TV Player app, it is advisable to completely remove the Silverlight plug-in from your computer. It is also advisable to remove any unnecessarily browsers you may have had to install in order to view the NOW TV service.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thank  you, that was very helpful.
🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where the hell has season 13 gone?  I had to start at episode 12 as the others had gone already and now they've all dissapeared when they had days left on them??? Anyone else have this problem??