cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys anatomy season 13

When will Grey's Anatomy season 13 be uploaded? This season started yesterday and I want to know if you will be uploading each chapter weekly just after aired in the USA or if you won't upload them at all.

132 REPLIES 132
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Like other TV series that took a mid-season break on the NOW TV service, episodes from the first half of season 13 might re-appear a day or so before the second half of the new series begins.

It all depends on the agreement deal that was negotiated with the content copyright holders 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you have any idea when secrets and lies season 2 will air?

its already finished airing in the us and there's talk of a third season but you only have 1 season available.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Do you have any idea when secrets and lies season 2 will air?

its already finished airing in the us and there's talk of a third season but you only have 1 season available.

Series 2 has only recently finished it's 10 episode 'live' broadcast run on the W channel, so it will be a while before it makes it onto the NOW TV service...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm really disappointed to see that s13 of greys anatomy has been taken off nowtv! Will it be returning anytime soon?! Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

From what I'm able to determine all the episodes from the newest season up-to the mid-season break finished their 'live' broadcast/streamed run sometime in November 2016. 

If season 13 is the newest season, then their 'catch-up' episodes will usually expire 30 days after their original 'live' broadcast date (ie: late November 2016), due to pre-arranged agreements with their copyright holders (much like they do with BBC iPlayer). Meaning if the earlier episodes are not listed, they've exceeded their 30 day limit and have gone!

According to Geektown the second period of the newest season is due to air on Thu 16 Feb 2017 @ 21:00 on Sky Living.

The full series could re-appear at some time, either as 'live' streams and/or as 'catch-up' streams but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated. Or before the next new series begins (if there is one)...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will the early episodes of season 13 of greys be on now tv? I'm desperate! 😂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The early episodes from season 13 could re-appear at some time, either as 'live' streams and/or as 'catch-up' streams, or even as a 'box set' but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated with the series copyright holders.

More usually they will appear before the next new series begins (if there is one)...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I've just signed up as I missed the first 9 episodes of season 13 and I am desperate to see them. I've noticed that they aren't there to watch but episodes 10 onwards is??
Any ideas??
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you can see, your new topic has been merged into this existing topic about the same subject, which should contain the answer you're looking for.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi no all of the responses are very vague and don't actually tell me when or when I can watch episodes 1-9? I'm at a loss.