cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys anatomy season 13

When will Grey's Anatomy season 13 be uploaded? This season started yesterday and I want to know if you will be uploading each chapter weekly just after aired in the USA or if you won't upload them at all.

132 REPLIES 132
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I don't know if I'm being stupid but Greys Anatomy season 13 no longer seems to show? I'm not sure if this is because of issues I've had personally with my Now TV account or if it's gone completly. If it has gone will it be coming back and if yes, when will it be back?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The series is still there...

However, all episodes of season 13 before episode 8, have exceeded their 30 day limit and are currently no longer available. Due to pre-arranged agreements with their copyright holders.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mid season 13 starts again tonight but will it be showing on now TV please
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Mid season 13 starts again tonight but will it be showing on now TV please

Really... Which 'live stream' channel is it on?

Lindzi
Elite 2

Geektown shows the date for the return of greys anatomy as 16th February but is 'to be confirmed'
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 13 was on now tv up til the mid season break but I cannot find any episodes of the second half of the season - episode 10 onwards, please help!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The second half of Grey's Anatomy, season 13 is due to air on Wed 15 Feb 2017 @ 21:00 on Sky Living.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,
Can you let me know when season 13 of greys anatomy will be available?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The second half of Grey's Anatomy, season 13 is due to air on Wed 15 Feb 2017 @ 21:00 on Sky Living.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks. What about the first half?