cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys anatomy season 13

When will Grey's Anatomy season 13 be uploaded? This season started yesterday and I want to know if you will be uploading each chapter weekly just after aired in the USA or if you won't upload them at all.

132 REPLIES 132
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Where the hell has season 13 gone?  I had to start at episode 12 as the others had gone already and now they've all dissapeared when they had days left on them??? Anyone else have this problem??

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Unless otherwise stated, the catch-up episodes from the newest season for most 'Entertainment' series usually remain on the NOW TV service for around 30 days after their UK 'live' broadcast/streamed transmission date (much like they do with BBC iPlayer).

Episodes from the newest season could re-appear at some time on the NOW TV service, either as 'live' streams and/or as 'catch-up' streams or as a 'box set' but only if a new agreement deal is negotiated with the contents copyright holders. Or before the next new series begins - if there is one...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to watch season 13 from the start but Now is only showing the last 4 or so episodes.  When does the whole of this season become available to watch like all the others?  Thank you 🙂

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you can see your new topic has been merged into this existing topic about the same subject. Please refer to my previous post 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

The full series of season 13 will be available later in the year before season 14 starts 🙂

Cheers

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good news!  I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Thanks Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just finished season 12 and was dying to watch the last season and then to find the first half is not on there is devastating I'm very disappointed and hope it returns before my session expires next month
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh never mind I've just found out when it will be available
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will that be please Beth?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

It says that the newest episodes of greys anatomy should be available every Wednesday evening. But it is 8pm on Thursday and last nights episode is still not available yet. 

Will this be available soon? 

Excited to watch the season finale!! 

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks so much for getting in touch with us, Due to the nature and content of the episode and with recent events in the UK the decison was made to pull the episode this week. It will now air next wednesday on Sky Living as normal.

Have a nice evening

Cheers

Eddie