cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys anatomy season 13

When will Grey's Anatomy season 13 be uploaded? This season started yesterday and I want to know if you will be uploading each chapter weekly just after aired in the USA or if you won't upload them at all.

132 REPLIES 132
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User

As far as we're aware, Season 13 of Grey's Anatomy doesn't return to the UK until 2nd November, when it'll be on Sky Living. Smiley Sad

Although not confirmed yet, I suspect NOW TV will also have this available Live and on Catch Up at the same date.

Appreciate it's not the same, but if you need your medical drama fill in the meantime, you could try House or Nurse Jackie? We have the full Box Sets of both available!

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You could also try Code Black - Season 1 box set is now available

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jason, as a fellow Grey's Anatomy fan, I also plan to get an Entertainment pass for my Youview package.

I understand that new Grey's episodes will be available 24hrs after this has aired on Sky Living Can you confirm how long episodes will be available to view?
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch!

First of all, I'm afraid to say that the Entertainment Pass is not available on Youview boxes. 😞

However, if you also have a NOW TV Box or any other device capable of viewing the Entertainment Pass, then you should be able to access them once they're on the service.

I can't confirm exact durations yet, but at the very least each Catch Up episode will be available to view for 30 days after broadcast.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable
HI Jason,

Thanks for the update I am looking forward to Grey's Anatomy coming back although I am am a tad confused now. On my BT YouView apps, there is an option for NowTV - I just assumed I would create an account and the app would become live...? I have an app for Netflix which became live once I created an account.

Can you please advise if I now require to purchase a NowTV box?

Many thanks

Sarah

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User,

Please Click Here for more information on devices we're available on.

We do have an app available on Youview, but this is for the Sky Cinema Pass only. Unfortunately we're restricted due to rights agreements, and that we're currently unable to show live TV on the Youview app.

A NOW TV Box would do the trick (of course I'm biased!) although any other device shown in the link above should have the Entertainment Pass available.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. How come season 13 of greys is only available from episode 7?
Can this issue be resolved?
It doesn't seem right that we can watch every episode of every other season aside from the first half of the latest season... 🤔
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi. How come season 13 of greys is only available from episode 7?
Can this issue be resolved?
It doesn't seem right that we can watch every episode of every other season aside from the first half of the latest season... 🤔

@Anonymous User

Hi

Welcome to the forum

This is because season 13 is ongoing and episode 7, 8 and 9 are only available on catchup

The full season should be available sometime after the completion of season 13

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Aaron 😁