cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys anatomy episodes disappeared

There appears to be a loooot of episodes missing in the greys anatomy series ? This was okay earlier today and now all of a sudden there are only 4/5 episodes per season available and totally random episode numbers.

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episodes missing across many shows. What a mess from Now TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same reason I'm here - thoroughly frustrating! Watching through season 11, just watched first ep, but seems now only E3, 6, 10, 13, 15, 16,17, 18,20, 22 and 23 are available. 

Really not impressed at all... We don't have much time to finish binge-watching before they remove it as it is! 

(yes my life is this sad 🤣)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue with the sky original box set of greys anatomy , all episodes were available earlier but now episode 17 of season 2 has disappeared - very annoying as it’s my next episode!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have the same issue with the sky original box set of greys anatomy , all episodes were available earlier but now episode 17 of season 2 has disappeared - very annoying as it’s my next episode!!

Hey @Anonymous User

We are looking in to this at the moment but don't have an update just yet. We hope to have an update as soon a possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks

Pol

NowTV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

so where is season 15 finale! there are supposed to be 25 episodes there are only 24 and there is no future episode on the list where is it? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't follow or watch this TV show myself, but according to the Sky TV Guide planner, Season 15 Ep 25 will be broadcasted New & Exclusive on Wednesday the 29th of May 2019 at 9pm on Sky Witness.

After the above date and time i would expect this episode to be added to the NowTV catchup service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only signed up for NowTV to watch  Grey’s Anatomy from the 1st series. Before Iv even had chance to it’s all been removed! It was there during my free trial week so I subscribed ready to watch it this week. 

All there is now is half of series 15! What a con! I will cancel my membership now but still had to pay for a month! Not impressed! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I have found that too- what's going on?

RoyB
Legend

ABC Studios has been discontinued in short order, with no warning or announcement.

If you get onto Live Chat and explain, I would hope they would refund you, given the circumstances;-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Then you can spend the refund on Amazon Prime, who have 14 seasons of Greys available.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.