cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kdsandjms
Advocate

Grantchester - season 1 - missing episodes

Does anyone know why Grantchester season 1 has 3 missing episodes? It should have 6 but there are only 3 available.  

Season 2 has the correct number of episodes available. 

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @kdsandjms

Thanks for getting in touch with us according to our system there should only be series 2 available of Grantchester. Unless the first few epsiodes were repeated and this is why they're available on Catch-up i'm not sure i have sent of for clarification on this from our content team and will let you know when i know more. Smiley Happy

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there. There seem to be only the first 2 episodes of season 2 currently available - will the others be available soon?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. That's because they are catch-up episodes rather than a complete boxset. Only the first 2 episodes have been aired on ITV Encore with further episodes each week. Episode 3 and 4  will air next Tuesday night (well, early Wednesday morning)  with the catch-up episode added shortly after, etc.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Started watching Season 1 and it is great. No Season 2 though? There is Season 3 but I can’t skip a whole season!

Will Now TV be adding Season?

Merry Christmas

Paddy
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi! Let me look into this, I'll come back once I know more.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah thanks Mary-E - really appreciate your help.

Merry Christmas

Paddy

UK

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello, Season 2 is now available!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Mary-E.  You are a star.

Have a lovely Christmas.

Paddy