cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gomorrah S2 Ep11 does not play

Gomorrah season 2 episode 11 does not play. I tried both on the smart TV so and on the mobile app, and both give an error. The next episode (S2 Ep12) plays fine, so it is likely a missing/corrupt episode issue.

Please investigate!

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Take a look at this thread https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Law-and-Order-SVU-seasons-8-amp-amp-9...

Same issue across multiple episodes.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

for info season 4 doesn’t play either!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What has happened to Now TV recently that has caused this complete screw up with so many episodes and even seasons not working?! 

Pop onto Live chat if you haven't done so already. As the community manager even admitted they were not sure how much content has been effected by it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, looks like some widespread data corruption, which is disappointing as you would imagine that they have robust and resilient systems in place... For now though it affects the enjoyment of the system, if this doesn't get addressed quickly it is time for taking a break from paying for NowTV and signing up again later once it is fixed to continue watching...

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is where we all know as much as each other, hopefully it is resolved sooner than later. As it might end up causing Now TV to lose some subscribers as they might have signed up to watch the show in the first place. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the info. I hope this gets sorted out soon, there seem to be a
lot of people having playback issue on selected episodes of various series,
so there may be a wider issue... Do you know of any timescales for getting
this fixed?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 7 of series 2 won't play either.