cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Gold Won't stream properly

Online chat again tonight and absolutely nothing this is the worst customer service ever , why won’t they announce what the problem is and maybe we the customer might have a different attitude, but while they keep saying they are working on the problem, well over a month , and the horrible noise happens and freezing, my attitude won’t change,  they must read some of these comments, and in my opinion they are just laughing at us , if they thought anything about us the customer they would keep us informed. 

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi guys, is it just me or is gold streaming ok now? I've been watching for approx half an hour without a glitch? Hope I haven't jinxed it saying that. 😂

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
hells_bells
Mentor

It can be ok for a few hours sometimes then it kicks off again.  It is very bad at the moment 😞

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I spoke to soon. It's back stuttering like crazy! FFS why won't they fix it!? Why is it only Gold that has the problem??

0 Thanks

The issue continues. NowTV support continue to fob me off with excuses. The answer I was promised within 48 hours did NOT happen. Demand your money back - I did, and they gave it to me. The more they have to cough up, the quicker they might actually look into this. 

0 Thanks

I've now gotten three months free out of them for this issue. Seriously, demand it - the service is unacceptable. The more they pay out, the faster they might look into this - as it stands they are totally ignoring it!

0 Thanks
dans12345
Advocate

i what a shock its been going dodgy again...

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

And again FFS get it sorted !!!!!!

0 Thanks
xxxxmasrge
Mentor

finaly had it with uk gold cancelled my pass (i only got so i could watch uk gold) and put the nowtv box in the bin where it belongs....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm sure you won't be the first

0 Thanks