Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tony-D
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Re: Gold Won't stream properly

@Anonymous User wrote:
Yes UK gold seems to be fine now

We're you having the same problems as everyone else yeah @Anonymous User?

Thanks 🙂

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

still the same problems......thought it was solved but back to same problems

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
noeyedeer
Scholar 2

Still doing it. Just watched an episode of Dinnerladies, worked ok until the last few seconds. Now it's going totally crazy again. Next episode is unwatchable, it's screeching at me like a ZX Spectrum in a spin dryer. Tried resetting it, still doing it. EDIT: Actually, i think it's still the same episode. But whatever, it's going crazy on me!

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here on three smart boxes, all other channels are fine.

0 Thanks
hells_bells
Mentor

I was having the same problem with Gold - picture distortion and screeching sound. Today, there is a small square in the bottom left corner of the screen, the sound is cutting in and out and it keeps leaving the programme and going back to the 'live channel now and next list' with a red bar and 'error' across the top. It's been like this all day and is unwatchable, the other channels are fine.

0 Thanks
Seren18
Advocate

I’ve been having the same problems last couple of weeks, won’t let me watch at all today though!

0 Thanks

Gold basicly unwatchable other channels are fine,

Please fix this Gold is my favourite channel.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

lots of people seem to be having same problem now tv need to sort it went to live chat and they said press reset button on box hold for 30 seconds  there is a small hole by the connection lead on box which you need to press in, went through all the process had to put password of sky broadband back in and own password seemed great for a while picture was alot better then previous , but guess what come back again has to be them surely

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That seems to be the standard answer from them.........you waste 15-20 min on chat then another 10-15 min signing back in to various accounts and apps.....which seems to work for a short term then back to normal

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All seems fine now. The little box has now gone and picture quality seems pretty good. 👌

0 Thanks