Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tony-D
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Re: Gold Won't stream properly

@Anonymous User wrote:

Same problem here.....i even took box back to tesco for exchange thinking it had a fault

Gonna see what's happening here guys, a fix was put in place earlier today. Can you all reset your boxes so we can ensure full functionality again? Thanks 🙂 @Anonymous User and everyone else.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems improved.

Picture quality is good.

But audio has a frequent crackle for me.

Least its watchable now.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No improvement.....still same problems after doing full reset as reccomended by online chat

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone, 

We had thought that this issue was fixed but unfortunately this is not the case. The technical team are aware of the ongoing problems and are working on a resolution as we speak (type)

0 Thanks
Matthew1234567
Scholar 3

Any closer to a resolution?  I got a replacement Now TV stick due to the same issues with the black box and now experiencing the same issue with this.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

any updates on this?

I thought (like many) that there was a problem with my equipment, then found the other channels were fine.

It is really getting annoying 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having a problem with gold picture and sound keeps breaking up, really annoying as it the channel we watch most been happeni ng for weeks 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Talked before with the online chat service, was told that they were aware of the problem, to say this problem is over a week old and still not fixed is nothing more that a joke. And to be not told that there was a problem is not good enough, how long is a piece of string ( that’s the attitude of customer service when asking how long till fixed)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s about time this fault was fixed. It’s totally unwatchable but still NOW TV continue to take my money. Fix it or I’ll cancel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gold is now virtually unwatchable. This is not on NOW TV. It needs to be sorted.

0 Thanks