cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gold Divers (Bering Sea) Season 3 - Missing Episodes

So, we've just watched series 1 and 2 of "Gold Divers".  Got to season 3 and the first five episodes are missing.  Similar with Season 4, missing episodes.    5 and 6 are complete.

So we have all of 1, 2, 5 and 6.  But can't watch 3 and 4.  

Are you going to sort this out and put the episodes up?  Or do I have to go find them by other means?  

This isn't the first time NowTV have done this,  I don't know why you bother putting up part of a series, put the whole thing up, or don't bother!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

So, we've just watched series 1 and 2 of "Gold Divers".  Got to season 3 and the first five episodes are missing.  Similar with Season 4, missing episodes.    5 and 6 are complete.

So we have all of 1, 2, 5 and 6.  But can't watch 3 and 4.  

Are you going to sort this out and put the episodes up?  Or do I have to go find them by other means?  

This isn't the first time NowTV have done this,  I don't know why you bother putting up part of a series, put the whole thing up, or don't bother!!!!!

@Anonymous User

Hi there, welcome to the fourm

We have raised this with our content people, we will get this looked into for you, and will be provide you with an update as soon as we hear word back on this, we will get this sorted for you 

Thanks The Nowtv Team .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

We have raised this with the content team and they have advised us that Gold divers is shown through discovery and is released whenever they choose to show them

hope this helps

the nowtv team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have done the exact same thing watched series 1 and 2 and gone to watch 3 and realised they start at ep 6 pointless !! Not happy atall might even cancalle subscription