cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

GoT Competition

I've just emailed the GoT email address regarding the Season 8 Premiere after I passed the quiz, however the email has bounced saying they do not accept emails from other "outside organisations" (i'm using a hotmail account as it's linked to my NowTV account as per their requirement).

Is anyone able to advise me on how I can otherwise enter the competition?

P.s. I will not post the email address below. If you were true fans of GoT, you shouldn't get any questions wrong 😉

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the exact same thing happen. 

No advise, but following. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having the same problem...what can we do??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah same here 🤔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same thing happen to me too. Even tried to find an email address to email Now TV about it, couldn't find anything!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So you're all aware i'm currently getting in touch with Now Tv to try and resolve this. I will keep you posted when there's an update
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yup- happening to everyone!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've just emailed the GoT email address regarding the Season 8 Premiere after I passed the quiz, however the email has bounced saying they do not accept emails from other "outside organisations" (i'm using a hotmail account as it's linked to my NowTV account as per their requirement).

P.s. I will not post the email address below. If you were true fans of GoT, you shouldn't get any questions wrong 😉

Hi, I too got 4/4 true Fan 😉 but I too got rebound. It says to contact The owner of the group so I thought to contact NowTv as they sent out the email on the competition, to be added to the list of emails that can send emails to the listed email to respond to, so I can send out the email

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same! Surely now tv can rectify this?!!!

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I am also having the same issue with the email rebounding for the game of thrones competition entry!! Help