cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gift Card from Game

I have just bought two gift cards from Game.co.uk and went to apply them to my account one being an entertainment pass and the other being a weekly sports pass and neither of them worked.  I was wondering if there was a way for them to be checked or something because if there isn't I can see me being £35 out of pocket.  Has anyone got any advice on how to deal with this situation.

1 REPLY 1
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have just bought two gift cards from Game.co.uk and went to apply them to my account one being an entertainment pass and the other being a weekly sports pass and neither of them worked.  I was wondering if there was a way for them to be checked or something because if there isn't I can see me being £35 out of pocket.  Has anyone got any advice on how to deal with this situation.

Hi @Anonymous User

When applying voucher codes to your account. I would recommend you use either the my passes section of the my account area on the website or applying vouchers to your account using the the now TV Windows app for Windows 8/10. Either of these methods allows you to copy and paste the voucher code game send you so you can't enter the code wrongly. As the codes can sometimes be tricky to read. Unless you brought them in store rather than in which case you'd have to enter the codes manually

Note the process for applying sports week vouchers on the website is a little different to how entertainment passes are applied.

For the sports week pass the Windows app is actually how I would recommend you apply voucher as I have had problems the last few times using the website to apply sports week vouchers for the entertainment pass. The website should work fine. To apply vouchers in the Windows app make sure the app is signed in to your now TV account. Then press the button with the free horizontal lines on it. Located near the top right of the screen, Then press my account located near the bottom right of the screen and then press apply voucher and enter the code.

The to help articles at the links below Might assist you

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Apply-Voucher-Sky-Movies-Month-Pass

You can use the contact us button at the bottom of either article to speak to live chat. After clicking the contact us button. Click live chat. There's also an email contact option (it is recommended that you use a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac to contact now TV)

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.