cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of thrones

I'm annoyed to find out I can only watch series 1 of game of thrones. When will more series be added??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  March 14th.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sorry to say, it left a few weeks ago. It is very LIKELY to come back as boxsets before season 7 starts. Maybe even before so keep your eyes peeled.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  it is not on at present.  Not sure when it is back.  Best guess is when season 7 comes out next year.  You may have noticed the news that season 8 will be the last one in a couple of years.  It is possible  but not guaranteed that the existing seasons may be shown on Sky Atlantic towards the end of the year.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just want to know when the entire series of game of thrones will be shown on now tv and why did they remove it in the first place
I Have not seen any of the episodes
It is frustrating now tv big them self s up but.cant deliver
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

NOW TV don't usually announce when boxsets are coming back on until its nearly time (there's usually a Coming Soon post on the blog near the end of each month). There's been no announcement yet, but the boxsets are usually on boxset a month or two before the start of a new season.

If you don't mind watching live every night, there's been repeats of previous seasons over Xmas the past few years - but you have to be able to watch several episodes each night as they don't appear on catch-up afterwards.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for info
But I must admit I couldn't watch night after night of game of thrones
I need to break it up a bit