cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of thrones

Is anyone not able to access the programs, just want load up, been trying for an hour, how do you get help on here

10 REPLIES 10
Legend 5
Legend 5

hi @Anonymous User  you need to give a bit more information.  such as what device are you trying to watch on?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to watch game of thrones on my tv through the now tv box entertainment pass but the color circles are just going round and round and I've restarted 10 times in last hour

Legend 5
Legend 5

Have you tried refreshing your router incase it is getting blocked some how?  I tried opening a couple of random episodes here and they open fine.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Karen414
Advocate

GoT episode 6 from season 6 has not been uploaded.  I missed it live last night and the details on the website bear no relation to when it is screened and uploaded.

I have been trying since last night when it finished at 22.00 UK time and now at 19.00 on Tuesday it is still not there.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Karen414 Episode 6 doesn't air until next week. The latest one is episode 5 😉
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Karen414
Advocate
NOW chat confirmed e6 s6 was aired yesterday and will be online tomorrow as
e1 s6 will expire tomorrow. Episode 5 was aired last week, I watched it
live and it was uploaded last week.

##- Please type your reply above this line -#
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karen414 Episode 5 says 28 days left, meaning it has only recently aired, as in this week.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Your not the only one to experiance this issue as it happens with me and seems to effect only GoT. Ive no issue with any othe rprgramme or live streaming etc. Ive been holding off on starting S6 until a few episodes built up so i could watch them in a row and went to watch S6E1 and had the exact same issue, just spinning circles. S6E2 did the same but S6e3 seemed to start ok.

After messing around for a good hour (and basically wasting the time i could of watched the episode) lloking for possible causes/solutions, i found that the if i just waited.. and waited.. and waited.... the episodes would eventually start after a couple of mins of the spinning circles.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User GOT season 6 ep 1 expired few hours ago. It was available for usual 28 days.... That's trouble with catchup leave it too long and you miss out. I suspect (I am guessing here) problem may be have been demand .