cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of thrones season 7

Can anyone tell me why I can't watch game of thrones season 7 through my nowtv account on my laptop? It is saying it's unavailable, yet part of my nowtv entertainment package is for sky Atlantic which shows game of thrones!

Any answers would be gratefully received. Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much guys for all your very helpful answers! That has given me a very clear picture of what's going on, and what to look out for. Very much appreciated. Thanks again.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately Now TV doesn't always have the rights to keep shows on their catch-up service permanently, a lot of them tend to be available for a period of time before they leave again.... and they will return again at some point.

Before the latest series of Game of Thrones arrived, Now TV brought back all the previous boxsets for a period of time so everyone could catch-up, these boxsets then left again after a few weeks....... with the new series all episodes were only available for 30days before they left.  Hence, I would assume that the Game of Thrones boxsets will return at some point, but that may be nearer the time the next series comes about.

They may not have them available as catch-up boxsets to watch when you want, but Sky Atlantic does tend to regularly repeat Game of Thrones, so if you keep an eye on the schedules you might see the latest series being shown again....... however, you would need to be available to watch them and they could be shown late at night.

hope this helps.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. S1-6 boxsets are back on1st December, but no word on S7 yet.

Sky Atlantic are currently showing live episodes Friday and Saturday nights, they are part way through S6 so might be worth keeping an eye out for S7 episodes. Otherwise over Xmas/New Year they usually have GoT marathons. As mentioned tho these won't be added to catch-up so you'd need to watch live.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I joined nowtv because of Game of Thrones content and it should be clear the latest series 7 was important to me. The option of bozset or marathon has not happened and no easy way for a fan like me to catch up easily. Why?

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. S1-6 boxsets are back on1st December, but no word on S7 yet.

Sky Atlantic are currently showing live episodes Friday and Saturday nights, they are part way through S6 so might be worth keeping an eye out for S7 episodes. Otherwise over Xmas/New Year they usually have GoT marathons. As mentioned tho these won't be added to catch-up so you'd need to watch live.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Sky Atlantic are currently showing their GoT marathon every night from 9pm with 2-3 episodes each night. They will be starting S7 next Monday so you can watch them on NOW TV using the Sky Atlantic channel in the watch live section. However they won't be on catch-up afterwards so you do need to watch them as they air.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Brilliant! Many many thanks for the heads up. Your a legend!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Here's the next schedule of GOT season 7 if anybody is interested to watch all 7 episodes live on Sky Atlantic.

Monday 8th January 

Ep1 @ 9pm

Ep2 @ 10:10pm

Ep3 @11:20pm

Tuesday 9th January 

Ep4 @ 9pm

Ep5 @10pm

Wednesday 10th January 

Ep6 @9pm

Ep7 @10:20pm

tray_1664
Mentor

And if you missed those, are they being repeated? doesn't seem so on the sky guide or mention it on their website?

Lindzi
Elite 2

@tray_1664

Hi

The finale was shown again live last night but having checked schedules it does not appear to be on again this week. Maybe a good idea to sign up to Sky Never Miss service and select all the seasons you have missed (as well as new seasons) and you will get an email giving you notice of any repeat showings.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Any idea when the next dates are for Season 7 being shown as I missed the below ones?

Thanks