cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of thrones missing episodes

Hi. So I saw the first 3 episodes of season 6 and took a break so I could watch them on catch-up back to back. I can only see 3 episodes. Where have the rest get gone? I paid for a 6 month pass just to watch GOT and I feel a little shortchanged!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User each episode was available for 30 days after broadcast just like BBC iPlayer. As you've discovered 1-7 have now expired. There were countdown timers next to each episode showing how long they had left. 

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone who's missed it...

Amazon are now offering season 7 for £12.99 in SD or £16.99 in HD

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Episodes 4-7 of GoT is currently available. Are there plans to restore the rest of series 7 on Now TV soon for anyone that missed the start of it?
Lindzi
Elite 2
@Anonymous User

Hi
The best bet would be to keep checking Sky Atlantic channel listings as they sometimes replay the latest season over a few nights. You would have to watch them live, as they will not appear on catch up, but it would save you having to wait for the box set to come back.
They did this last season so hopefully they'll do it again.
Lindzi
Elite 2
@Anonymous User

Episodes 1, 2 and 3 from 9pm this Friday (1st Sept)
Episodes 4, 5 and 6 this Saturday from 9pm
Episode 7 on the Sunday

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Lindzi, but can i watch 'live' on my PC?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

The NOW TV service offers access to 'live streams' @Anonymous User

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:
@Anonymous User

Episodes 1, 2 and 3 from 9pm this Friday (1st Sept)
Episodes 4, 5 and 6 this Saturday from 9pm
Episode 7 on the Sunday

@Lindzi

That's great news for members who have missed the beginning of Season 7.

This is what i think i would do (unless people fancy a live weekend marathon of GOT Season 7).

Watch episodes 1 to 3 live on Friday the Ist of September (which are now removed from the GOT catch up section on NowTV)..

Then switch over to catchup, thus avoiding the adverts and where you can be a little more flexible when viewing the remaining eposides.

If my calculation is right based on the 1st of September you will have 4 days left for Ep 4, 11 days left for Ep 5 etc etc.

Should anybody go down this route, make sure you keep an eye on the countdown reminder next to each remaining episode left on the GOT catch up section and also pay attention to your My TV Continue Watching section after watching Ep4 on the catch up service.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@schnapps

Yes I would totally agree. I made a mistake with that last year when after I had sat up until midnight on a Sunday watching it live I realised that I could have watched the last few episodes on catch up! Doh!! 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Lindzi

Hi Linzi

You know, I always watch Now TV stuff on catch up, I just find it so much more convenient plus I don't have to deal with irritating adverts.

UK Bob

Lindzi
Elite 2

@ukbobboy

Hi UK Bob

Yes me too for the most part, I hate watching live TV due to the ever increasing length of the advert breaks. With Game of Thrones last year I missed the first few episodes of the new series and they had been removed from catch up so @Andy  kindly gave me the heads up that they were being repeated on Sky Atlantic.

The only problem is that I watched the whole series live over 3 nights, with some finishing at 2am, when all I needed to do was watch the first 3 or 4 live and the rest were still available on catch up....can't believe I was such an idiot Smiley Embarassed