cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of thrones missing episodes

Hi. So I saw the first 3 episodes of season 6 and took a break so I could watch them on catch-up back to back. I can only see 3 episodes. Where have the rest get gone? I paid for a 6 month pass just to watch GOT and I feel a little shortchanged!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User each episode was available for 30 days after broadcast just like BBC iPlayer. As you've discovered 1-7 have now expired. There were countdown timers next to each episode showing how long they had left. 

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User each episode was available for 30 days after broadcast just like BBC iPlayer. As you've discovered 1-7 have now expired. There were countdown timers next to each episode showing how long they had left. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Muzio, I'm in the same boat as you only. I wonder if NOW TV will perhaps show the episodes again at a later date? I'm new to Now Tv so perhaps someone in the know could..er..let me know.. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah they'll be repeated, but only on Live TV, box sets probably won't be back until March next year at ealiest unfortnatelySmiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Lothian70 Season 6 is airing Summer 2017. So it'd be one month prior when I'd expect previous seasons back as a box set, although there is every chance it may happen before then. Try signing up for Sky's "Never Miss" service and you'll be emailed when any live or box set Game of Thrones is available. http://epgservices.sky.com/nevermiss/

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Does 'Never Miss' send alerts when on demand boxsets become available as well?  I didn't know that.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@DarylM
Actually now I've written that I'm not sure!
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Thanks.  I've used it for a few shows subscribing to alerts for new episodes.  So that would coincide with any new broadcast episodes.  It works for that.

It's possible to subscribe to alerts for episodes from previous seasons as well.  But I've never used it for that.  So you could, for example, sign up specifically for Game of Thrones Season 3.  That would be covered by broadcast and boxsets, so it would be nice if it had boxset alerts as well.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Personally speaking, I'd love it if it was possible to turn on email notifications for new episodes of any show which I have added to the My TV watchlist on Now TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I feel exactly the same - I only joined up to watch GoT (having already been thwarted twice, once when i was on BT and now by missing early episodes). If the publicity spelled it out, I might've got my ###### into gear, but in these days of Amazon and Netflix (which I also subscribe to) I just assumed once a show has aired, it stays out there.

I'm now on Virgin broadband, and never use torrents or pirate stuff/kodi but was prepared to watch through my PC - in other words I pay for stuff, software/music/TV the lot -  so where's my bleedin' Game of Thrones?

Total c11nts.