Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Game of thrones expiry warning 2017

game of thrones expiry one.jpg

Hello ladies and gentlemen

Please be advised that in roughly 4 days time game of thrones season seven episode one 'Dragonstone' will expire. From this point on one episode of game of thrones season seven will expire every seven days. I will post in this topic again a few days before episode two is due to expire.

Note there will only seven episodes in season seven

The Game of thrones season six oxset is due to expire in roughly 5 days time

S7E1_evidence.gif

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ladies and gentlemen, it falls to me to give the sad news that the final episode of Season 7 of Game of Thrones will expire tomorrow, if you've not watched it (or like me you like to watch it more than once) clear the diary immediately !! 🙂

image.jpeg

Big thanks to @commanda6 for the great honour of inviting me to post this final update. We hope you've enjoyed a cracking season!

Until season 8, Valar Morghulis! 🙂

#TeamDanyFTW

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

ladies and gentlemen

Please be advised that Game of thrones S7E1 expires tomorrow 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

ladies and gentlemen

Please be advised that Game of thrones S7E1 expires tomorrow 

S7E1_evidence2.gif

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

s7_E2_expiry.gif

In roughly 3 days time game of thrones season seven episode two 'Stormborn' is going to expire. I will post in this topic again the day before the episode expires.

S7_E2_evidence.gif

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Please be advised that game of thrones S7E2 will expire tomorrow

S7EE2_evidence2.gif

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

S7E3_expiry.gif

According to now TVs systems game of thrones season seven episode three "the Queen's justice" will expire in roughly one days time (probably 11:59 PM tomorrow night)

S7E3_evidence.gif

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

S7E4_expiry.gif

In roughly 3 days time game of thrones season seven episode four 'the spoils of war ' is going to expire. I will post in this topic again the day before the episode expires.

S7E4_evidence.gif

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Please be advised that game of thrones S7E4 will expire tomorrow

S7E4_evidence_2.gif

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

episode 5 expiry.jpg

In roughly 4 days time game of thrones season seven episode five 'Eastwatch' is going to expire. I will post again in this topic the day before the episode is going to expireS7E5_evidence.gif

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Please be advised that game of thrones S7E5 is going to expire tomorrow

S7E5_evidence_2.gif