cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of thrones all episodes

I was just wondering whether anyone knows if NOW tv will be showing game of thrones boxset anytime soon? I see it’s due to end in around 4/5 days and I’m not lm not going to be able to get the other half to catch up seasons 4/7 in 5 days.
Thanks
7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The boxsets will be back again, although they tend to wait awhile in between showings. They will be well displayed on the NOW TV app when they reappear so keep an eye out.

The other alternative is to look out for repeat showing on Sky Atlantic. For instance they are starting again next Friday evening from S1 so keep an eye on listings to see if they show the seasons you are up to. Bear in mind though that repeats don't get added to catch-up so if you want to watch these you need to watch them as they are broadcast on the Sky Atlantic live channel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've only just started watching from season 1 as I just found out you put this series up. Now it's gone in 4 days! Please dont remove it! Ive always seen you advertising this show but never had now tv amd ive had now tv for 3 months and finally you have it now it's going 😞 when's it coming back!?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Probably not for a while but as mentioned above keep an eye on the Sky Atlantic listings as they are showing S1 from this Friday which you can watch live.

In the meantime you might want to give Britannia a go, or if The Walking Dead interests you the boxsets for that will arrive on Friday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do you know they'll be back? Also, how long is a while? Cat Surprised

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. It always comes back, it's one of the most popular shows on NOW TV! NOW TV don't let us know when boxsets will be back until nearer the time, but I'm a big GoT fan so I'll try and let you know when it's coming back. In the meantime you've got some good info on your other thread about watching live on Sky Atlantic Friday nights!

Valar Morghulis! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there.

I'm very glad GoT will be back "soon" but surely you can be more specific than that? A date please?

I'm not interested in watching it on Sky... Amazon would be my next move. If I want other box sets, I have plenty on Netflix. I'm looking for a reason to sign up with NOW...

Thanks for the info.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, unfortunately we can't specify a date at the moment. There are a number of factors that determines the future programming, some things we can control and some we can't. So we would rather not make promises we can't keep with regards to dates but will defintely let everybody know when we lock it in.

Thanks Smiley Happy