cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones

Hi everyone! I wanted to purchase a now tv stick...which package should I purchase to be able to watch game of thrones as soon as it gets out? 

Are series 1 to 7 available to watch if I purchase the stick now? 

Thanks!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You would need the nowtv stick with the bundled entertainment pass.

Look at places like Curry's, Argos, main supermarkets for either the stick with a 2 month or 3 month pass.

If you can find the stick with the entertainment 3 month pass around the £15 to £20 price point then that is the one i would go for if it was me.

Just remember if you don't want to continue with the entertainment service after the voucher duration on the stick is finished, then make sure that you cancel the entertainment pass before the voucher pass expires (otherwise your pass will keep auto renewing each month at £7.99 until you cancel).

Game of Thrones Season 1 to 6 is not currently on the nowtv service at the moment.

Where nowtv are saying on Twitter S1 to S7 will be available on box sets from the 15th of February 2019.

So maybe buy the stick now if you can find a good deal for the 3 month included entertainment pass and hold fire setting it up or redeeming the pre loaded voucher on the stick until middle of February.

Maybe double check back on the forum around the 14th or 15th of February to make sure GOT will be available on box sets from the 15th of February onwards before you redeem and start the entertainment pass voucher on the stick,

Also if you haven't taken advantage of the 14 day free entertainment trial before, then come the 15th start the trial and once the 14 day trial has started redeem your entertainment voucher sonetime within the 14 day period (maybe day 1 or 2 of the trial period) to get 14 days plus the duration of your voucher either 2 months or 3 months whichever you end up buying with the stick.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You would need the nowtv stick with the bundled entertainment pass.

Look at places like Curry's, Argos, main supermarkets for either the stick with a 2 month or 3 month pass.

If you can find the stick with the entertainment 3 month pass around the £15 to £20 price point then that is the one i would go for if it was me.

Just remember if you don't want to continue with the entertainment service after the voucher duration on the stick is finished, then make sure that you cancel the entertainment pass before the voucher pass expires (otherwise your pass will keep auto renewing each month at £7.99 until you cancel).

Game of Thrones Season 1 to 6 is not currently on the nowtv service at the moment.

Where nowtv are saying on Twitter S1 to S7 will be available on box sets from the 15th of February 2019.

So maybe buy the stick now if you can find a good deal for the 3 month included entertainment pass and hold fire setting it up or redeeming the pre loaded voucher on the stick until middle of February.

Maybe double check back on the forum around the 14th or 15th of February to make sure GOT will be available on box sets from the 15th of February onwards before you redeem and start the entertainment pass voucher on the stick,

Also if you haven't taken advantage of the 14 day free entertainment trial before, then come the 15th start the trial and once the 14 day trial has started redeem your entertainment voucher sonetime within the 14 day period (maybe day 1 or 2 of the trial period) to get 14 days plus the duration of your voucher either 2 months or 3 months whichever you end up buying with the stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Just to add a little more to what @schnapps has already advised........ my local Morrisons Supermarket is currently selling the Now TV Stick with 2-Month Entertainment Pass for £15 and it looks like Currys are doing a deal on the Now TV Stick with 3-Month Entertainment Pass and 1-Day Sport Pass, down from £30 to £20???  Argos and John Lewis might also be an option.

Whenever you do go for your Stick, just shop around as there is always likely to be an offer somewhere.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just thought i would bring this to your attention, where according to my Android phone App and this post linked below by Karl (NowTV Forum Manager) that Game Of Thrones S1 to S6 has been pushed back to 1st of March 2019.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Game-of-thrones-season-1-6-missing/m-p/490158#M10983