cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones

Hi Guys ... Season's Greetings! ... Quick question ... Just got into Game Of Thrones ... Watched first series 1-10, started second series and the first episode of the second series is the same episode as the final one of series one .... Is there some mistake  or is it my NOW TV box? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Just had a quick check on my NOW TV box and S2E1 is correct. Possibly a bit of a random glitch in the watch next or app when you selected it. Try removing the power cable for a few seconds, then power back up and choose it again by going either from your continue watching list or Entertainment > Channels > Sky Atlantic > Game of Thrones > Season 2 and see how you get on this time.

PS if it's not a NOW TV box you are using but some other device post back and let us know.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I watched seasons 1-6 over the past few weeks and all episodes played as expected.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi for some reasons I can not watch Game of thrones anymore and I paid 17 pounds montly Can anyone help me out?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately GoT is no longer available as a boxset as it has expired and left the service. You can watch the repeats that are showing on the live Sky Atlantic channel each Friday evening 9pm but you need to watch them as they are broadcast as they don't get added to catch-up to watch later. They are currently on S2. Otherwise you'd need to look out for the boxsets returning in the future.

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Just had a quick check on my NOW TV box and S2E1 is correct. Possibly a bit of a random glitch in the watch next or app when you selected it. Try removing the power cable for a few seconds, then power back up and choose it again by going either from your continue watching list or Entertainment > Channels > Sky Atlantic > Game of Thrones > Season 2 and see how you get on this time.

PS if it's not a NOW TV box you are using but some other device post back and let us know.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No idea what happened there, tried it on a different box (with my login) and it was fine, turned off and reset everything in the end, router, NOW TV Box et al ... Seems to have cured the problem, seems to have cached the final episode of Series one for some reason .... Weird!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolutely gutted. Just got home with brand new smart stick and the show we wanted to binge on and catch up is now not available.
When will it be in box sets?
This is why we made the purchase 😢
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User normally they appear slightly before the next season starts. However that is not until 2019.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply 👍🏻