cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones the last watch

I have an entertainment pass, which I bought to watch GOT, and it's valid until the middle of July. However, I seem unable to access 'Game of Thrones: The Last Watch' - it shows up in the search results but cannot seem to be clicked. I can click (and watch) all the regular episodes and extras...

Any advice?

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I just tried this on my iPad, and it plays just fine, and is shown as having 26 days left.

But I hope you are aware that seasons 1-7 of GoT expire tomorrow, (showing 1 day left at the moment) no matter that your Entertainment Pass goes beyond this date Smiley Sad

And for season 8, it’s 19 days left.

Downloads expire when the On Demand episodes expire, so you can’t even stockpile any episodes you haven’t yet seen, and don’t have time to watch before tomorrow....

I don’t know about Winter is coming. We are bracing ourselves for the howls of rage and disappointment that are coming when Winter is finally past....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback device are you using ?

Where GOT The Last Watched worked and played for me using the search feature on my NowTV 4K smart box.

What happens if you go into the NowTV App on your device and select Entertainment, then Channels, then Sky Atlantic, then navigate down to the GOT Last Watch folder then see if the content plays ?

If it doesn't play directly from reaching the dedicated folder mentioned above, then maybe try a reboot on your Router & Playback device.