cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones subtitles

Can any subscribers let me know if Game of Thrones (series 6,7) has subtitles available before I waste £6.99 again?

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As of this morning (19/07/2017) (on my PS4 at least), it appears Game of Thrones Season 7 episode 1 does have subtitles (but not any of the other seasons), but other people may wish to check that 🙂

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why has the latest episode of season 7 got no subtitles. Checked previous episodes and the subtitles are working

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Why has the latest episode of season 7 got no subtitles. Checked previous episodes and the subtitles are working

@Anonymous User Hi 

It's possible subtitles could appear in a day or two. That's what happened with season seven episode one. Subtitles appeared a few days after the episode was released. 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
The subtitles are now showing up for episode 6.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Looks like that is an error at NOW TV's end - the episode is marked as subtitles available and the star button on the NOW TV box remote toggles subtitles on and off, there's just no subtitles displaying on the track. 

I'll tag @Jason-C from the NOW TV Team and he can pass this on to be looked at. If you are using a different device than a NOW TV box it would be helpful to let us know so that can be passed on as well. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are they available for Apple TV? I checked today but couldn't find them. Thanks!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

On my ATV 3 GOT Season 7 episode 1 definitely has the subtitles feature, when playing the episode if you press and hold down the enter button (ie the centre button on the direction keypad) on the remote an option should appear on screen to enable subtitles.

Not sure if it's the same button when using the ATV 4 ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It did work! Thank you😊
Anonymous User
Not applicable

###### you ###### this was not helpful at all. I WANT TO WATCH MY GAME OF THRONES WITH SUBS IN PEACE. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Unortunately your post did not mention the type of device you are using to access and view NOW TV content. As not all playback devices support subtitles yet...

Cheers

PickleRick
Mentor

It's a disgrace that I can't watch Game of Thrones on my PC with subtitles. I deliberately timed this so I could get all of GoT series 7 in my free trial. I admit I didn't reseach it beforehand as I assumed any reputable firm on 2017 would have subtitles on all their flagship shows, and most of their other shows as well, with non-subtitled shows being a minority. The profound lack of subtitles in their shows virtually assures NowTV will get no actual money from me. Sad.