cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones subtitles

Can any subscribers let me know if Game of Thrones (series 6,7) has subtitles available before I waste £6.99 again?

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As of this morning (19/07/2017) (on my PS4 at least), it appears Game of Thrones Season 7 episode 1 does have subtitles (but not any of the other seasons), but other people may wish to check that 🙂

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The season 6 boxset doesn't have subtitles. Too early to know if season 7 will have subtitles or not, although I'd like to think for such a high profile show they would do everything they could to make sure the catch-up episodes had subtitles.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this Andy, I guess I'll just get the series 6 from LoveFIlm instead. I can't understand why NowTV has such a problem putting subtitles on their content.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I want to join you specially because of GOT new season! 
Unfortunately I would need sub beacuase I m not English native speaker! 

Is it possible to get SUB with NOWTV Entarteinment for Game of Thrones??? 

Thank you! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User welcome to the forum. No subtitles for any of the current boxsets. We will know if the new season has subtitles next week.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I've just joined Now TV. Signed in and would like to watch Season 6 of GoT. When I search it doesn't appear as a separate item. There is an option to play GoT S01Ep01 but how do you skip forward to find where you want to start from rather than the very beginning? Help does't seem to tell you anything helpful!. Thanks.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Depending on which device you are using its usually a drop down box or a selection at the side to choose which season you want, although make sure it is the main GoT listing you are looking at as there are lots of other supplementary programmes listed at the mo. If you get stuck tell us which device you are using and we can give you more detailed help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I eventually realised I needed to scroll down beyond the visible screen to find the dropdowns! Duh.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No worries, glad you are sorted!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

Just wondering if there were any plans to actually roll out subtitles on the platform in a meaningful way? Specifically on the new Game of Thrones episodes? 

My partner is profoundly deaf, and quite honestly in this day and age it is not really great that NowTV does not have subtitles when every other streaming platform out there has subtitles on the majority of their content?