Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones series 6 episode 1

Hi

Just signed up for now TV .

I want to watch Game of Thrones Series 6 ..but find that  episode 1  ( probably the most important!) is missing !!

How can I find it ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

see here 

Hopefully the information at the link above will help you not to get caught out in future

Sorry I know that's not what you wanted to hear Smiley Sad

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome to forums

Unfortunately Ep 1 has now timed out and is no longer available.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

see here 

Hopefully the information at the link above will help you not to get caught out in future

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply

I am not sure that this "timing out" is a great idea for Sky/Now TV to do when it comes to attracting new customers..who can then only get part of the offering ....but I guess somewhere in the murky world of corporate doings there must be  method in the madness..so I shall have to accept it as being what it is !

( Seems strange that all the old series etc have not "timed out" though !) ... ..humph 😞

Thanks anyway

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I realise it can be annoying but I understand it's all to do with licencing.

Unfortunately there's no legal way, currently, of getting Ep1 that I can suggest.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its a rip off thats what it is ive just subscribed for 6 mths to watch series 6 of game of thrones to find out most of the series is not there

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

its a rip off thats what it is ive just subscribed for 6 mths to watch series 6 of game of thrones to find out most of the series is not there

Hi @Anonymous User,

Well you're in luck. Season 6 is going to be repeated 'live' on Sky Atlantic over this weekend - Friday 9pm (4 episodes), Saturday 9pm (3 episodes) and Sunday 9pm (3 episodes).

It will not be on catch-up so you will have to watch them using the 'live TV' section and watch as they are broadcast.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I don't know if this helps and you have a lot of spare time on your hands, but Sky Atlantic are re running GOT season 6 live (only) a couple of episodes each night between Friday the 1st of July to Sunday the 3rd of July.

Unfortunately there will be no catch up option and you will have to watch them live.

See link below for further details.

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/titlesearch.asp?title=Game+of+Thrones&

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

see here 

Hi @Anonymous User

Click the link above for the reason why episodes 1 to 6 of season six and not available. The reason why episodes expire is explained in the very first post in the topic you click the link

EDIT also see @schnapps post on the previous page Smiley Happy

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User season 6 is via catch up. Meaning it is available for approx 28 days from being shown. If you check out anything on the catchup section it will tell you how many days it is available. Other seasons are on demand.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.