cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones season 7

I'm considering getting Now TV so I can watch this, having cancelled Sky last year.

My question is: I see there seems to be no record functionality with either of the Now TV boxes. So, if I want to watch GoT, say, the day after it airs, will I be able to? Will it be available as "watch again" or similar, does anyone know?

Many thanks.

Amanda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User ,

You answered your own question there. 😉

9 times out of 10, when a new episode of a new season airs, said episode is around for 30 days. 🙂

Since GoT is popular, it is extremely likely that this will happen.

Also, seasons 1-6 are currently available as boxsets on the entertainment pass if you need a catch up. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

66 REPLIES 66
Lindzi
Elite 2

@ukbobboy

Just checked it on mine and all seems fine now but now I've started the episode it would be rude to switch it off......can I watch GoT for a third time? Probably!!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Lindzi @Karl-F

Hi Lindzi & Sorry Karl

I made a bone headed mistake, it was season 4 episode 2 that had, and still has, the error, I just hadn't realised I'd got that far.

I am actually on season 4 and I have to skip episode 2, that will not play because of the following error:

Sorry, something is wrong. We're working on it.  

Please come back later on or go to NOWTV.com/help

Close

Error code: -103

So, I'm disappointed I have to miss S04E02 and go to S04E03 but I'll go back to ep 2 tomorrow, by then I hope the @Anonymous User have fixed the problem.

Haven't exploded yet but still ticking:

Ticking Clock.gif

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@Lindzi @Karl-F @Andy

Guys

I just checked a previous thread about this "Error 103" problem and there seems to be no user fix available, I used to think that is was Internet traffic related but now I know it is not, i.e. there can't be much traffic at this time (between 10.30pm and 11.30pm).

OK, @Anonymous User techies, save Game of Throne from this Error 103 scourge.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User can you pass on GoT S4E2 on NOW TV Box to be looked into please (103 something not right error) before UKBob does something he regrets. Ta!

image.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @ukbobboy

Sorry I should have said, we are aware of this and its being looked into, fingers crossed its a quick fix... Ill keep you updated. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Andy @Lindzi @Karl-F

Cheers Mary (and follow thronies)

You know, I suffer without my GoT fix:

Sweating Emoji.jpg

So for now I promise to stop ticking.

Non-Ticking Clock.jpg

Peace out.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy @Anonymous User @Andy @Lindzi @Karl-F

Fixed! Sorry for the delay, it was a doozie. 

ukbobboy
Legend

Cheers Mary

Today, ukbobboy will not go BOOOOM!

Unexploded bomb emoji.jpg

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

Well Guys

I've just finished the last episode of season 6 and I'm eager and ready for season 7, even though I know it won't be available until the first half of 2018, although I'm secretly hoping for the first quarter.

I understand that HBO are filming season 8 at the moment but that won't be ready for broadcast, in the US, until April/May 2019 at the earliest.  However, we in the UK are not likely to see the fruits of HBO's labours until late 2019 or early 2020.

Just one other thing, do any of you Now TV guys have a definite date when season 7 of GoT is 

coming back?

Here endeth my ramblings, peace out.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy depends if you only watch boxsets or you're happy to watch live TV. Sky Atlantic are currently showing season 7'Friday and Saturday nights, but you've just missed episodes 1 and 2 as they were last night. However ep 3 is on right now followed by ep 4.

Previous years they've always done a GoT marathon over Xmas/New Year so if this year follows suit you should be able to watch season 7 again round about New Years I would guess.

Otherwise like you say bit of a wait for the boxset.