cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones season 7

I'm considering getting Now TV so I can watch this, having cancelled Sky last year.

My question is: I see there seems to be no record functionality with either of the Now TV boxes. So, if I want to watch GoT, say, the day after it airs, will I be able to? Will it be available as "watch again" or similar, does anyone know?

Many thanks.

Amanda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User ,

You answered your own question there. 😉

9 times out of 10, when a new episode of a new season airs, said episode is around for 30 days. 🙂

Since GoT is popular, it is extremely likely that this will happen.

Also, seasons 1-6 are currently available as boxsets on the entertainment pass if you need a catch up. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

66 REPLIES 66
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

I can officially report that Six Feet Under is as good as you remember! Smiley Wink

Lindzi
Elite 2

ha ha that's good to know @Anonymous User  nothing worse than re watching something that you loved years ago to find out it was really just awful now that you are a grown up! Smiley Happy

ukbobboy
Legend

@Lindzi @Anonymous User

Hi Linzi and Paul

You know, I remember "Six Feet Under" being on TV years ago but I did not watch it at the time, I think it just did not appeal to me.

However, once I've finished "Dexter" I might give "Six Feet Under" a try.

UK Bob

Lindzi
Elite 2

@ukbobboy  I only thought of it as 'Dexter' is in Six Feet Under. I enjoyed the early seasons of Dexter but it lost its way in the later ones if I remember rightly. May give that another go too Smiley Happy

Enjoy!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Lindzi

Hi Lindzi

Just to let you know, I'm up to S05E09 of Dexter, entitled "Teenage Wasteland", and I have noticed a certain amount of "off point" drifting.

However, I am still enjoying the show but these extra distractions seem to be speeding up.

Anyway, I'll keep my powder dry until I've finished the entire show.

Later.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think i'm going to have to find an alternative way to watch S7 - I don't watch things live and haven't in years, the advertising ruins it.  I'm binging the S1-6 box sets, they've only been up for 12 days and i'm already up to S5. Loving it!

Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi @ukbobboy

I enjoyed the whole thing it was just it went off into different direction from what it was originally about. Like you say "off point drifting"

Still a good programme though 🙂