cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones not loading

Game of Thrones will not load on my NowTV box. I have tried other programmes and they load fine and I can get it on my phone.
It is not just the latest episode, none of the episodes from all six seasons work.
43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, been trying for about 20 minutes
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too cannot load the latest episode (I didn't try older episodes, but other tv shows are working/loading fine). I started a live chat with Now TV help and they told me there were no known issues! Obviously there are.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having the same problem.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Boardwalk empire not loading either

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Started mine on my phone. Paused it. Tried on the box again and now it's working.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, every other program works fine + older episides of Game of Thrones but the new one won't load.

Edit - I kept trying and it started working eventually.  Took about 10 minutes.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

How odd...

I've just finished watching episode 7 using the NOW app on my LG television without any problems 😉

Legend 5
Legend 5

i don't know @SeeMoreDigital hogging GOT when all these people are wanting to watch  it 😉

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Can you please let us know what devices you are trying to use?

If you are using a NOW TV Box, can you please try a different device. 

Once you have played out on a different device, please head back to your NOW TV Box and click on MY TV and load the episode from there. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Karl