cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones Sky Atlantic

Hey guys. Ive just spotted that Sky Atlantic is showing all 6 season of GOT over Christmas, does anyone know what day and what time it is on? I know its on now as I'm watching, but it would be good if I knew what other days it was on. Thanks 🙂

Merry Christmas xoxo 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

They are showing three episodes back to back each night on the live Sky Atlantic channel starting 9pm (except Wednesday where it's two episodes at 10.15) and they are just about at the end of season 2 at the mo. Bear in mind these won't be on on-demand after so if you are out/forget/completely overcome by excess food and alcohol/sat on Santa's naughty step you will miss them! 😉

Can't beat a bit of GoT at any time of the year, Merry Xmas!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

They are showing three episodes back to back each night on the live Sky Atlantic channel starting 9pm (except Wednesday where it's two episodes at 10.15) and they are just about at the end of season 2 at the mo. Bear in mind these won't be on on-demand after so if you are out/forget/completely overcome by excess food and alcohol/sat on Santa's naughty step you will miss them! 😉

Can't beat a bit of GoT at any time of the year, Merry Xmas!